3.27.2008

LIFE ISN’T CHEAP

If you’d like to start a new life in Australia there’s a guy in Perth who is planning to put his entire life up for auction starting on June 22. After a painful breakup with his wife, Ian Usher, 44, re-evaluated his life and decided he had had enough. Now his entire life - including his house, car, job, and friends - will be sold to the highest bidder. "On the day it's all sold and settled, I intend to walk out of my front door with my wallet in one pocket and my passport in the other, nothing else at all," Usher claims. "My current thoughts are to then head to the airport, and ask at the flight desk where the next flight with an available seat goes to, and to get on that and see where life takes me from there.” Usher expects the winning bid to be around $400,000 (the value of his house), a price that will include a one-time introduction to his friends and a two-week trial run at his job (although if you have that kind of money to waste on this nonsense you probably don’t need another job). Bidding starts at noon, Perth time, on June 22 and will be open for one week. Get all the details at ALife4Sale.com.


No comments: