5.30.2008

GIVING A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO THE PHRASE “FILL ‘ER UP”

And then there are those people who can’t wait for mechanical sex slaves to be invented and move on to the next best thing. Like Edward Smith, 57, who claims to have had sex with 1,000 cars and has a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla as his girlfriend. "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference," claims Smith, who says he first had sex with a car at the age of 15 and has never been attracted to humans. As well as his current love Vanilla, he also fools around with a 1973 Opal GT named Cinnamon and a 1993 Ford Ranger Splash named Ginger. "I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change,” he explains. (The Telegraph)

No comments: